Anna stated last night that we need to move from here.. I don’t know entirely why, but when she gets those feelings – it’s time to move on. There’s a few hours to do to get to Bletchley, so if we get a few done this morning, I can still get a full days work in by working into tonight. With luck, leap-frogging a few hours a day will still get us to Bletchley in time, and not make each day too tiring.
Thankfully, the cats all came in this morning, one after the other.. so there were no delays there cat wrangling them back onboard! I guess they want to move on also!
It’s going to be another day of avoiding the rain – so photos will be spotty (as if it’s raining, i’m not getting the phone out!)
A short while after setting off, going past Thrupp Wharf (with some of the rain behind us!)
At least someone is out fishing today…
Down through Cosgrove Lock.. ( No photos! ) and to the end of the Cosgrove Visitor Moorings which were pretty much full (and this is a mile long stretch!).. I think the mooring restrictions are a bit strict though.. Maximum stay of 14 days in any ONE CALENDAR YEAR.. A bit severe.. and obviously totally ignored by everyone here! 😀
Through Old Wolverton, and some new-ish builds on the canal.. with 14 day moorings (a rare sight with new builds, usually they just put signs up saying no mooring!)
So, were hoping to get moored up before that lot arrives.. we may get wet if the mooring is full and we need to move on..
Now.. With this outside…
Someone is not happy…
Later on – after the rain had eased, time to visit the remains of St. Peter’s Church that we are moored nearest to.. View the save St. Peters Church Web site.
As well a collecting more herbs and other plants Anna needs..