After a week in Oxford.. The Thames still on flood and strong stream alert with 1 lock still closed for maintenance and the lock at the entrance to the Kennett & Avon canal still closed with at least 20 boats each side queuing to get through.. so the Thames is delayed for a month at least..
Back north we go.. back through Banbury to come south via the grand union..
Thames @ Brentford.. we will see you in a month or so..
In the mean time.. we are ready to get frozen in due to the latest cold snap.. right next to The Jolly Boatman in Thrupp. Oh.. 48hour mooring.. sorry.. canals frozen.. cant move even if we wanted too.. guess we will have to stay a while longer..