The forecast torrential downpour for Saturday did not arrive.. so were moving on.
There is not a lot in this one, just a few photo’s on route as it did rain a little, and the camera and phones were away for most of the journey.
You may remember these three boats from last year – ourselves and the wide beam hotel Kailani got stuck behind.. and they dont seem to have moved a lot since that post back in July (here)
And onto the mooring for tonight and possibly tomorrow.
Were taking each day as it comes – as Uxbridge Lock #88 is being taken out on the 19th and 20th of this month for repairs, so if we get there too soon, were not going anywhere for 2 days.. so a gentle run down and hope they don’t delay the works – as I need the Friday to get to Thames Lock, and were booked to go out of that lock onto the Thames on the Saturday.. ( but were also booked for the Sunday and the Monday.. just in case!)