It’s a Saturday.. and we need to sort the boat out. Time to move from here, pull in at Newbury Marina and then – hopefully – pull in just past there again.
Pulled into the Marina, says closed.. but the times state it should be open. Spoke to some of the people who moor their boats here and they said that they had to go out this afternoon, but would be back by 3pm (ish). OK – We will wait.
And.. several hours later – they did return and we were able to get the pump out, 2 full diesel tanks, a full water tank, and a new gas bottle.
Lock #104 is still out – so there is no leaving the K&A at the moment.. so were pulling in again. I refuse to get closer to that lock until I know it’s fixed, as there are little shops, and dont really want to be fighting for mooring space – so were going to stay in Newbury another week.